Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Our Spring Break has official started today!! On Monday and Tuesday, I took Connor to school so I could get a few things done around the house. He always has fun at school with his friends. On Wednesday, it was a fun-filled day going from one doctor to the next. Connor had his 3 year dentist appt and doctors appt. I will say he was exceptional!! Last year our dentist appt was a complete nightmare, he screamed, kicked...... you get the picture. This year everything she asked him to do he did with a smile on his face and he even got to wear cool sunshades. He has 20 healthy teeth. Then off to see Dr. G or Dr. Guetersloth as Connor called him. I know I have probably said it before, but Connor LOVES Dr. G. Yearly check-ups are so different then sick appts. He actually sat down and had a conversation with Connor to see how his speech was developing. The things my kid says at times. He had Dr. G and myself rolling. Dr. G said that he was very impressed with his speech and vocabulary, I am assuming he got his knack for gabbing from me. He weighs 34 lbs and is 3 ft 2 in. WOW!!! We have been playing with friends this week, shopping and hanging out at the park. Even Daddy got to take a few days off. I can not believe I only have 2 more weeks of school until little Ms. Carlee arrives. Better start taking more naps with Connor.

No comments: