Friday, July 31, 2009

Updates on the kiddos...

We have had so much fun this summer playing, I haven't had time to post.

Connor ~ He is your typical ALL-BOY! He is very active and loves to play. We have had one or two playdates each week, which we all love. He is also going to Jungle Gym, which is a mommy and me class. Starting at the end of August he will start the older class where he will participate by himself and I can even leave him for the hour. I definitely think this will be good for him (and me also). Being with him all day long he has become quite attached, I fear when he has to start going to school again. :( He talks nonstop and has a great vocabulary. There are still times that you can not understand, but he can quickly 'show' you what he wants or needs. He is finally enjoying soccer. For a couple of weeks he would wake up on Saturday and tell Eric or I, "I think we can skip soccer today. Sound like a good plan?" He makes my heart smile all the time!!!

Carlee ~ She is getting so big! She has learned to roll both ways and now we are working on sitting. She can sit for a quick second but then she resembles a Weeble. (But she can fall down.) She has definitely found her voice lately. Her and Connor have great conversations. :) We go to her 4 month appt on August 11th, so I will update with her stats. She sleeps from about 9:00 - 4/5:00 and then she will go back to sleep until around 8:00. I am not complaining at all!!

Eric and I are truly blessed with two wonderful kids!!

No comments: