Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Clearly I am not winning Mother of the Year!!

So, last week Connor and I were making cupcakes and Carlee was in her swing. Connor was on his way to the bathroom when he yelled, "Mommy, Carlee falling." This is how I found her. To make matters worse, I left her there so I could snap a picture. OOPS!! Then on Sunday we were swimming at Steve's house and she was sitting in her car seat on top of the table. We swim at least 2-3 times a week, so nothing unusual. I look up to find her wiggling trying to get out of her seat. Needless to say no more swinging or sitting in her car seat unbuckled.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure is a cute little wiggle worm :) Hope you are enjoying being home!!!!! We sure miss you!

Kristen Little said...

I STILL think you are Mom of the Year!

Whitney said...

You are a great mommy!!! But those pics are pretty funny :)