Friday, September 17, 2010

First Day of School


Connor started preschool last week and is loving it!! Carlee on the other hand.... is still deciding. He got two super sweet teachers that are ready to tackle his craziness. The first day he came home and told me all about his day..... he gets to go to music, chapel, Spanish and computer class. After he tells me what a fabulous day he had, he says, "The teacher told me to sit in my chair correctly. But it's OK momma she only had to tell me a thousand times!" THIS is why I love him so much. The second day he got the Kindness award for being nice to his friends. He doesn't remember what he did because "Momma I can't remember everything, it was along time ago!" I still miss my little sidekick, but LOVE that he is enjoying school so much.

No comments: