Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Growing Growing

Yesterday we took Carlee to her 2 month appt. Yes, she turned 2 months last week but Dr. G was out of town. He said she is doing great and getting bigger by the day. She is 11 lbs 14 ozs (75th %) and 23.3 in (90th %). Connor loves to talk and sing to her and she has started cooing up a storm. She has also started rolling to her side. I am sure she is going to be rolling completely over very soon. Connor is so good with her and loves her to pieces. He wants to hold her all the time and is very gentle. Connor can make her laugh and smile more than anyone. I hope this bond last forever. :) We are always on the go and she is the best trooper. Thank goodness because I think Connor and I would go crazy if we had to stay home all the time. Today we went to the library and had a blast (better than last week). Life is good!!Grace, Connor and Carlee at the library.The Good-bye SongBubba can always make me laugh


Chunky Monkey at 2 months old.

BTW - Connor was 13 lbs 2 oz at 2 months. Can you imagine how big he was? I love my babies!!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I love the picture of Conner making Carlee smile. So precious! It is crazy how fast time flies!