Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our child has an attention span of a fly!!

This morning Connor had his first soccer practice. I have no doubt that athletics are going to come easy for Connor. What I doubt is the ability to listen for more than 5 minutes to really learn a sport. Now the practice is only 35 minutes, for a normal 3 year old this should be easy especially since you are running around. Connor on the other hand tuned out after about 20 minutes. He really didn't care to listen or participate until Coach Ian told him he would not get a prize. He picked grass, rolled on his tummy on the ball, wanted to come and give me hugs, you name it. I wouldn't call it a failure but definitely not a true success. You gotta love my little boogies!!!! Coach Ian was amazing with the kids. WOW is all I can say to run around redirecting 3 year olds for 30+ minutes.Connor and his soccer friends! Score!!! Stretch those musclesDetermined
and he's gone.

No comments: